Saturday, September 09, 2006

Don't get caught with your pants down OR your head in a wall...

I suppose, with the anniversary of 9/11 looming, people have felt like getting:



BUCK-WASTED...


and then, you know, going on a little jaunt.

Perhaps it's a shame that Tinkerbell doesn't have chronic calcification of the spine, requiring loads of liquid cash for neuro-maintenance, to keep Paris sober and sensibly tucked away, in her windowless NYC apartment, on a Saturday night. Afterall, I'll bet it's been ages since Paris got to "just be", curl up with some Get Regular, and watch some AMC:


Don't miss the next showing of this American Movie Classic.

Some of my uber-successful childhood friends might suggest other activities for a safe Saturday night such as---> tossing out a brilliant novel or working on your own films...

I say, "Do what you will!"... just walk it off.

(Well, that has certainly been my credo for '06!)

Now.

Let's all say a little prayer for ourselves, hoping that things never - EVER- go this far on a Saturday night:



I would like to thank - Adam "Danger" S. - for pointing me towards this joyful inanity.

Hey now! We ALL know what time it is.
Time for a stroll!