Friday, August 25, 2006

Done been eatin' chocolates!

Jill Carroll rocked the Casbah folks! Eating bon-bons! Charming in her Burka (excuse me- Hijab)! Gracious in her torturous, Oprah-laced confinement! Reaching out to her captors!



Just love her! Doubt not - she is the product of a good upbringing. Give this girl a lifetime supply of chocolates!

If Jill Carroll keeps delighting me with her narrations - CSM,
then she may very certainly replace this gal:


as my personal pick for "Mammaries The Size Of Manatees". GO!!

I can't wait for her movie - of course.


A true "Savannah Smiles" of our times!

Reader. Allow me to divert you, for the moment, from this sweet tribute. I must reveal that - as I am profoundly taken with the easy courage of our "suavant" and even tempered heroine - I am in a state of juxtaposed inspiration. For you should know that, now, at the very apogee of summer, I have been forced into planning my own kidnapping escapade. And I may not take just one "H#0***s%t@@gE!!!

There are many roads I am prepared to travel alone.

Yes.

I understand it would be hard to convince someone to join me in a whirlwind tour of:






North Korea.

Even more herculean a task, perhaps, would be to persuade someone to accompany me to "Invincible".



I will never understand the cosmic torture, however, of being forced to go here - Splish Splash - alone.

Ok?

So. I'm going to start taking prisoners...