Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I Hate New York



New York = Duplicitous Cowards

(Edit to clarify---> I'm looking straight at you MTA guy from last night.)

and money

(A $40.00 cab ride?)

YOU WIN!!!


I should have moved a long time ago.

BARF-CITY



Regardless... For the sake of my own amusement - I will share with myself another dream ---> for the records.

I was in a bookstore. It seemed very much like the Union Square - Barnes and Noble.
Real time, as usual. I found some very beautiful Special Edition hardbacks. Compilations of all great childhood classics. Stunning.

I noticed, incidentally, a girl walking around with a Guinea Pig under her arm.



No big deal. I wasn't impressed or surprised.

Real time. Still perusing.

I, incidentally, noticed three more random people with Guinea Pigs.







Curiouser... and curiouser. But, I still didn't care.

Until.

I saw a Guinea Pig stranded on a table, near checkout.

I went to help him, in case he fell. I was worried that he was just left alone. Small, sweet, dumb, alone, on a table.

When I went to pick him up...

It turned.



It was horrifying.

It was painful.

It was Real Time.

That Guinea Pig was going to kill me.

God. Help. Me.

I was ripped to shreds by this animal.

To the tune of ---> Classical Gas.



Thanks.

Of all the versions...it was Glenn Campbell's in my dream.




Edit to note:
"To see a guinea pig in your dream, represents your need to be more responsible and attentive. Alternatively, it suggests that through experimentation and taking risks, you learn how and how not to do something." (some online dream dictionary)

One of these is true. I mean I was really, really, really into those children's books.