Saturday, January 13, 2007

Come on down! Pick your Jesus!

I love Jesus!

Afterall, I AM from the mountains of the North Carolina/Georgia/Hennessy border!

Of COURSE I love Jesus!!


While White Jesus is my least favorite,


(friggin' martyr)

I'm a HUGE fan of Black Jesus.


Naturally.

But.

My favorite Jesus is:


Seagull Jesus.

I love this movie.

And, yes, it's pretty much about Jesus... But, only if you INSIST.

Big whoop.

It's beautiful.

(Especially when read in Spanish!)

My mother always used to say that Neil Diamond secluded himself on a desert island for many, many months to write the soundtrack.

(I have no idea whether this is true, or not.)

Now. If you are a bit squeemish about Jesus, or God...in order to enjoy this perfectly lovely film - I suggest you pretend Jonathan is talking to Barbara Walters the entire time.

You know...

"Dear Barbara, we dream! WE DREAM!"



I love seagulls.