Sunday, February 24, 2008

XOXO

Ahem.

Dear Willie,
My love(r). Remember that night? Asheville, NC? Your 63rd birthday? Bus? Billowing Clouds of the MAD &*%^?
Remember my kiss? Right there? Yet another? Right there? A few more? Remember how you smiled? And said, "Yeah..."?

Okay! I KNOW you've all heard this story 3000 times. BUT, THIS IS IMPORTANT. Jeepers. Give a man a Cobb Salad and call it Barton Fink already!

Anyway.

So. I saw you on Ellen the other day and you were talking about horse slaughter. I love you more than than every last willow on any given wisp. AND, well, you were also talking about putting a stop to Pit Bull fighting. Your targeted region appears to be Atlanta, Georgia. UHHHM. How can I put this delicately? If you would be so kind as to swing your sweet ass on up my way, I will MORE than make it up to you. Hint. Kiss? Hint. There's a "project" I need your assistance with.

Most graciously,
Your Fair Sronce

All right now. That's the metal I hold, yo. We's gots ourselves some HEAT up in this juicebox.

Little Bugsy says:

OR ELSE: